The Easter Egg Hunt has been canceled this year due to COVID-19 (the coronavirus). We regret any inconvenience this may cause you and your family, but we want to ensure everyone remains healthy and safe. Thank you for understanding.
A hometown favorite.
Date & Location
Saturday, April 4 • 8:30-11:30 am
Mount San Miguel Park • 2335 Paseo Veracruz • Map »
Tickets are no longer available. We hope to see you next year!
Tips for a great Egg Hunt:
- Get there early for registration. Also, parking is limited!
- B.Y.O.B. – Bring your own basket.
- Bring a camera.
- Wear sunscreen.
- Be kind and considerate.
**CANCELED for 2020**
(all times are approximate)
8:30 am: Registration begins
10:00 am: Welcome
10:20 am: 1st hunt (ages 0-4)
10:45 am: 2nd hunt (ages 5-7)
11:10 am: 3rd hunt (ages 8-10)
11:20 am: Closing Ceremony
11:30 am: Event ends
Open to Chula Vista residents 10 years and younger.
- Each child must have a ticket to participate. No exceptions.
- Be courteous. No pushing, shoving, or tripping.
- Baskets are not provided.
- Children must hunt within own age group and stay within designated boundaries.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.