A hometown favorite.
Date & Location
Saturday, April 4 • 8:30-11:30 am
**Rain or shine!**
Mount San Miguel Park • 2335 Paseo Veracruz • Map »
Tickets are usually available two weeks prior to the event – keep your eye on our social media pages for details!
Tickets are FREE, however, when they become available, there will be a limit of four per adult. Space is limited so get your tickets early by visiting any Chula Vista fire station (see list below) between 8 am-noon and 1-5 pm, daily. Please note that in the event of an emergency call during these hours, the affected fire station will be closed. Tickets will be available until the event is full.
(all times are approximate)
8:30 am: Registration begins
10:00 am: Welcome
10:20 am: 1st hunt (ages 0-4)
10:45 am: 2nd hunt (ages 5-7)
11:10 am: 3rd hunt (ages 8-10)
11:20 am: Closing Ceremony
11:30 am: Event ends
Open to Chula Vista residents 10 years and younger.
- Each child must have a ticket to participate. No exceptions.
- Be courteous. No running, pushing, shoving, or tripping.
- Baskets are not provided, so please B.Y.O.B. (Bring Your Own Basket!)
- Children must hunt within own age group and stay within designated boundaries.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.
- Don’t forget your sunscreen and camera.