Income & Housing Expense Information
1. I/We understand that Christmas in October is a volunteer program and therefore no guarantee of materials or workmanship is provided.
2. I/We completed an application containing personal and financial information including: employment, income, occupancy status, etc. I/We certify that all of the information is true and complete. I/We made no misrepresentations in the application or other documents, nor did I/We omit any pertinent information.
3. I/We hereby authorize the City of Chula Vista to verify my/our past and present employment earnings records, bank accounts, stock holdings, and any other asset balances that are needed to process my application.
4. I/We further authorize the City of Chula Vista to order a consumer credit report and verify other credit information, including past and present mortgage and landlord references.
5. I/We understand and agree that Christmas in October reserves the right to request any additional information necessary to complete the request and verify the information provided on the application with the employer, creditor, or financial institutions.
6. I/We fully understand that it is a Federal crime punishable by fine, imprisonment or both to knowingly make any false statements when applying for this Program, as applicable under the provisions of Title 18, United States Code, Section 1014.
Please include...(this needs to be completed.)
Accepted file types: jpg, pdf, Max. file size: 30 MB.
Drop files here or